Thursday, September 6, 2012


Sheila @ RMN to Promote Ilonggo Movie

Ilonggo artist Sheila Barrios together with Ilonggo filmmaker and multi-awarded writer Peter Solis Nery, film producer Randy Graydon and movie cast Liezel Rose were special guests at RMN’s Sunday Special program last September 3, 2012 to promote their movie “Gugma sa Panahon sang Bakunawa” [Love in the Time of the Bakunawa]. The film had its Gala Premiere Screening at SM Cinema 3, SM City Iloilo on September 5, 2012, 4-6pm and 6-8pm. The movie will also premiere at La Salle College of Arts in Singapore on September 9, 2012.
“I am very pleased to be a part of this movie as an Ilonggo artist. I’m thankful for director Peter Solis Nery for believing in my talent, giving me a cameo role and making my song one of the theme songs of the movie,” says Sheila on air. They were interviewed by program host, Raymar Lawayon and Tina Mayor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment